Ashford Kiwi 3
Our most popular wheel - the Kiwi - has evolved!
The new Kiwi 3 has folding treadles, timber veneered MDF wheel, three speed whorl and a wooden threading hook! With all the great features of the Kiwi 2, the enhanced Kiwi 3 will be even more in demand from new and experienced spinners everywhere.
- Robust construction quick and easy to assemble with the Allen key supplied
- Choose either natural or smooth lacquer finish
- Scotch tension for precise tension adjustment
- Double treadle, mounted on polyurethane hinges, for effortless treadling
- 3 speed whorl with 5.5, 7.5 and 9.5:1 flyer ratios
- Sliding hook flyer with frictionless yarn guides
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in front flyer bearing
- Folding treadles for convenient transport and storage
- Timber veneered MDF wheel with ball bearings ensure smooth, silent spinning
45cm (17½") 69cm single drive 5.5, 7.5, 9.5:1 double treadle 5.5kg (12lbs) required - 3 large 130gm (4-5ozs) capacity bobbins
- Wooden threading hook
- Built-in Lazy Kate